January/February is when weeds are at its’ weakest, so let’s take advantage of that!
So, let’s talk about Landscaping. Have you even driven by some new homes and there was no landscaping? Nothing along the sidewalk, or nothing along the front/side of the house? Yuck! I mean, why would you do that? That just makes your house look “plain.”
Strategically placing specific plants in your yard could enhance the beauty of your home with just a few simple acts on your part.
- Pull out the dead/dying plants.
- Scrape out the mulch that may be in your landscape and level it.
- Get landscaping cloth – oh so important to keep weeds from taking over!
- Consult a professional designer – or look on-line to get some ideas. You may even know exactly what you want! Act on it!
- Contact Curb Appeal, Concrete Landscaping Borders to measure your flower beds and give you landscaping advice. Not only can we frame your flower beds, but we can even suggest landscapers and irrigation specialists to help you!
- Complete the job by mulching or placing rocks.
Your landscape could look fabulous with a little attention and effort.
Call us today for your FREE estimate!